BiosCreator makes it easy for you to create stock firmware for the laptop you are repairing. It simplifies the complicated Bios editing and hexing through it’s user-friendly minimalist interface.
Select any of these tasks:
These operations is applicable to any UEFI firmware regardless of brands.
Follow this workflow:
- Download bios update from manufacturer website. Additional guide how to download bios update file can be found in downloading Bios Updates section.
- Go to Stock Firmware Section to create brand-specific stock firmware. Note that a backup firmware is needed to create stock firmware for some models or brands like Asus and Dell.
There are various tools you can use to repair firmware for macbooks.
- Clean or repair (e.g., macbook, macbook air, imac, etc) firmware dump
- Reset or decrypt EFI password lock
- Download stock firmware (will be supported soon)
BiosCreator supports resetting of Bios Password.